Sync Photos From Your Computer
you can use iTunes to organize your photos on your iPad. by syncing them with your iTunes account you can upload and keep your photos in a safe place.
You must have iOS 4.0.3 or above to use this facility.
To sync your iPad photos with your iTunes account simply:
- Connect your iPad to your computer,using your usb lead.
- Open iTunes, and select your iPad in the sidebar under my devices.
- Click the Photos tab.
- Enable the Sync Photos From option and choose your photo software from the pop-up menu.
- If you want to choose to sync your entire library, first choose the option “All photos”,(albums, events, and faces).there is a second way of syncing your entire library, this is done by enabling the 2nd radio button and then selecting the check boxes of any albums, events or faces.
- To copy video files located in your library, mark the Include Videos
- Click the Sync button. iTunes optimizes the photos and transfers them to the iPad.