Personalize Your Home screen
Changing your wallpaper either for the home screen or lock screen is a great way to personalize your iPad with either family photos or the stock wallpapers that come pre-installed on the iPad. Changing them is a very easy task, simply:
- Press the settings icon on the home screen, this will bring you to the settings menu.
- Now tap the brightness & wallpaper tab, this will bring up a menu with a picture of 2 iPad’s next to each other.
- Click the arrow on the right hand side of the right hand image of the iPad.
- Press wallpaper to display stock iPad images and click on the desired picture.
- To choose your own picture from your iPad simply click camera roll or choose from your photo library. Tap the desired picture you wish to choose then and a pop up menu should appear. Select either “set lock screen” or “set home screen”.