Easy As One, Tunes, Three!
Our simple iPad tutorial will take you through every step of the way to create an iTunes account.
- Firstly you need to install iTunes to your PC. You can download it here. Make sure you download the right edition depending on your computers specs ie: Windows, Mac, 32bit or 64bit and also check the hardware requirements for certain features.
Click On Picture To Expand
- Next, once you’ve installed iTunes you need to set up an account. Start this by firstly opening up iTunes from your start menu in windows or if your a Mac owner by clicking on the iTunes item in the Mac Dock.
- Next you will need to open the “Store” menu and from the options select “create Account” at the bottom of the drop down menu.
- Next click “Continue” on the Welcome page, then click on the box next to “I have read and agree to the iTunes blah, blah,blah”
- After you’ve done this you will be presented with an “iTunes Store Account” screen. Fill the appropriate fields then if you don’t want to receive any offers or emails from Apple then deselect the two check boxes at the bottom of the page.
- Next screen is the Payment Method Screen, Apples bread and butter, again fill in the fields with your details, this will enable you to buy apps and games securely from iTunes.
- On the confirmation screen click “Done” to be returned to the iTunes Store.
- Plug in your iPad and select your device
If you have any problem connecting to iTunes see our iTunes troubleshooting guide here.