With the iPad reading both EPUB and PDF files it can get kinda messy on your book collection. This is why the collection button was introduced, it basically lets you make collections of any kind, PDF’s, EPUBS, Authors, Titles its entirely up to you. To make a new collection :
- Press the “Collections” button on the top task bar of the opened iBook app and then “New”.
- In the blank field that appears, type the desired name for your collection and press done.
- To move your books into your collections simply press edit.
- Then select the titles you want to move (a tick should appear on the books selected)
- Press the move button and hey presto!