Personalize Your Home screen
Changing your wallpaper either for the home screen or lock screen is a great way to personalize your iPad with either family photos or the stock wallpapers that come pre-installed on the iPad. Changing them is a very easy task, simply:
- Press the settings icon on the home screen, this will bring you to the settings menu.
- Now tap the brightness & wallpaper tab, this will bring up a menu with a picture of 2 iPad’s next to each other.
- Click the arrow on the right hand side of the right hand image of the iPad.
- Press wallpaper to display stock iPad images and click on the desired picture.
- To choose your own picture from your iPad simply click camera roll or choose from your photo library. Tap the desired picture you wish to choose then and a pop up menu should appear. Select either “set lock screen” or “set home screen”.
Make your iPad Your Own
Making your iPad stand out from others may not be high on your agenda of things to in the near future but we’ve come across a company that provides fantastic skins that will make your iPad that little more personal.
These fantastic high quality decals fit perfectly onto both iPad and iPad 2 and as well as making your iPad look amazing thay also offer a scratch resistant proctection to help save your iPad from hustle and bustle of todays hectic lives.
With over 1000 designs from hundreds of renowned designers you will certainly not find it hard to find a style that suits your personal touch.
But that’s not why we like Gelaskins so much, the reason we are proud to advertise them is the fact that you can upload a photo of anything from Family and kids to pets, well anything (within reason), you wish to decorate your iPad with. We found that at under $30 it will make a fantastic Christmas present for that discerning iPad user.
GelaSkins are made from a thin, laminated film and are designed to form a scratch resistant protection from everyday wear and tear. The 3M adhesive is repositionable, and won’t leave any residue when you choose to remove it. GelaSkins are not cases, they are skins.
So make your iPad your own today and stand out from the crowd!
To visit Gelaskins website click on the link below: